FlyOver Canada – The Ultimate Flying Ride
From the FlyOver Canada website
Buckle up your seatbelt and prepare for the flight of your life! FlyOver Canada incorporates state-of-the-art technology to bring you some of Canada’s most thrilling sights like you have never seen them before. You will hang suspended, feet dangling, immersed in a huge 20m spherical screen while our film takes you on a thrilling 8 minute journey from east to west across Canada. FlyOver Canada and their production team from Sherpas Cinema spent over a year travelling from coast to coast capturing some of Canada’s most spectacular locations. Special effects like wind, mist and scents combine with the ride movement to create an incredible experience.
Dip into deep valleys where wild rivers rush by. Feel the wind in your hair as you fly over magnificent prairies. Gaze at snow-capped mountains that tower over the land. Seek the thrill of urban environments that buzz from morning to night. By the end, you will find yourself in awe of this amazingly diverse country.
This incredible journey of discovery covers over 6000 kilometers from coast to coast, all the while never leaving Vancouver! It is unlike any ride experience you will find anywhere in Canada.
Our family has visited FlyOver Canada 3 times. Whenever family from out of town visit – we make sure they include a visit to this wonderful ride. There is excellent disabled access & support and the staff are all very helpful and accommodating so nobody needs to miss out on this unique view of Canada!
Kids and Youth fly for 25% off the regular admission price Monday to Friday during Spring Break.
Purchase General Admission tickets in advance here.
The Spring Break Special is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Valid Monday’s to Friday’s between March 9 to March 20, 2015 only.
The folks at FlyOver Canada have given me 4 tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to giveaway to one lucky ContestPatti reader – just enter on the form below for your chance to win.
- FlyOver Canada is located in Vancouver, BC and travel to their location will be the winners responsibility.
- All entrants must have reached the age of majority in their place of residence
- All times are in PST.
- Contest ends at 11:59pm February 20th 2015
- Contest winner will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries
- Entries that have been found to be incorrect or incomplete will be removed from the final drawing
- Entrants found to be using multiple identities for multiple entries will be disqualified
- Giveaway Tools is used to randomly draw the winner
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway
- The winner has 48 hours from the time the notification email is sent, to respond with their details
- If no response is received within 48 hrs a second winner will be drawn
- The Winners name will be displayed on the Giveaway Tools once confirmation is received
- Closed Giveaways, with winners details will remain posted, under the closed giveaways tab for a period of one year
- Void where prohibited