are the fun & sunny musical duo who encourage our little ones to connect with nature through music, movement and make-believe. In their many musical adventures, Bobs & Lolo teach their young audiences to care about themselves, their neighbours and the natural environment both near and far.This award-winning Canadian duo has been critically acclaimed for their music and programming by the music industry, educators and parents alike. With numerous awards including recognition from the Parents’ Choice Foundation, Western Canadian Music Alliance, the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada as well as the Juno Awards it is no wonder they were given their preschool television series (Sing, Dance and Play with Bobs & LoLo) now airing on the national Canadian preschool television network – Treehouse TV and Disney Junior in the US.
Their latest CD “Dirty Feet” is available on the Bobs & Lolo store, at HMV Canada, on Amazon, iTunes and to stream on Spotify. You can also see some of the videos on the new Bobs & Lolo Dirty Feet Playlist on YouTube – where you’ll also find many of their other fantastic, toe tapping songs.
Our little ones have always loved Bobs & Lolo and what I like most is that the songs are enjoyable for adults as well. You’ll be tapping your feet and nodding your head – that is if you can resist getting up and dancing too of course! That’s one of the other many things to like about Bobs & Lolo. It’s not passive, background music it’s an invitation to dance, to get up, move around and enjoy the feeling of the music. All of this while learning about the natural world and our place in it.
Here at RedHeadedPatti we are lucky enough to have an exclusive, signed copy of Bobs & LoLo’s newly released CD “Dirty Feet”. For a chance to win just enter on the form below. Good Luck!
By submitting an entry to this giveaway you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Open Worldwide
- All entrants must have reached the age of majority in their place of residence.
- All times are in PST.
- Contest winner will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries.
- Entries that have been found to be incorrect or incomplete will be removed from the final drawing.
- Entrants found to be using multiple identities for multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Giveaway Tools automatically, randomly draws the winner.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway.
- The winner has 48 hours from the time the notification email is sent, to respond with their details.
- If no response is received within 48 hrs a second winner will be drawn.
- The Winners name will be displayed on the Giveaway Tools once confirmation is received.
- Closed Giveaways, with winners details will remain posted, under the closed giveaways tab for a period of one year.
- The contest Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- Void where prohibited.