Great Pretenders makes a fantastic range of costumes for boys & girls but unlike other costume makers they believe that “dressing up” isn’t just putting on a costume. It’s about sparking the imagination, transporting kids to other worlds, inspiring creative play and encouraging children to develop their own stories and games. You can read my full review of their colour me knight cape here.
The generous folks at Great Pretenders would like to give another child the great experience that Gabe had. They are offering one of my readers the chance to spark some imaginative play with a Colour In Knight Cape of your own. Just enter using the form below, rules are both in and after the giveaway form – good luck!
- Open to Canadian & US Residents only.
- All entrants must have reached the age of majority in their place of residence
- All times are in PST.
- Contest ends at 11:59pm April 20th 2015
- Contest winner will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries
- Entries that have been found to be incorrect or incomplete will be removed from the final drawing
- Entrants found to be using multiple identities for multiple entries will be disqualified
- Giveaway Tools is used to randomly draw the winner
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway
- The winner has 48 hours from the time the notification email is sent, to respond with their details
- If no response is received within 48 hrs a second winner will be drawn
- The Winners name will be displayed on the Giveaway Tools once confirmation is received
- Closed Giveaways, with winners details will remain posted, under the closed giveaways tab for a period of one year
- The contest sponsor (in this case Great Pretenders) is responsible for prize fulfilment
- Void where prohibited